We Train Sellers Portugal Phone Number In The Amazon

targeted email list data discuss forum
riyasimla2020

We Train Sellers Portugal Phone Number In The Amazon

Post by riyasimla2020 »

When you meet this first condition and under the Portugal Phone Number of being a beneficiary of supplementary pension insurance, you have two options : Either you subscribe to your supplementary retirement plan yourself, but still as an employee of a company; Either the head of your company takes things in hand, by subscribing to a retirement savings plan. Whether the supplementary pension insurance is on your initiative or that of the company in which you work, you must be registered on the My company pension site to be recognized as Portugal Phone Number member of the platform. To access your personal space and the services offered by My corporate retirement, a username and password will be sent to you, via your email.

With your username and password in your possession, all you have to do is go to the My company retirement website, enter them in the corresponding fields to access the services and sections of the online platform. Throughout your membership in My Business Portugal Phone Number you may forget your password. Do not panic, your access to your account on the platform is not to be feared. Indeed, in this case, you only have to click on the field "  I forgot my password  " to activate the process of recovering your password. Instructions for resetting the password are automatically Portugal Phone Number by the platform in your email.

You just have to follow these instructions and you will have a new password. There you go, you will once again have access to your My Portugal Phone Number retirement account. What features are possible on your My company retirement profile? My company pension is a platform that offers its service for managing company pension insurance, but also to give the beneficiaries of these contracts all the information they will need to monitor the implementation of said contracts. In this context, the main functionalities available on the My Portugal Phone Number retirement platform are: Updating your personal details; The follow-up of the payments of your contributions and your pensions; Importing supporting documents; Obtaining a certificate.