the educational system is responsible

targeted mobile phone number list data discuss
jubair

the educational system is responsible

Post by jubair »

For removing these skills from us and there are always people who are responsible for telling you what you are good for and what you are not. and I reveal myself, because they told me that I could never undertake. They have lied to us when they dress the silk formation to charge you much more for it and, nevertheless, what you want is to learn. It is proven that the great schools and universities dedicate a large part of what you invest in training to very inefficient games that make what you pay more expensive and do not add value.

Some want to cell numbers list charge €30,000 or €50,000 for something that is impossible to be worth that and another €500 for a 40-hour documentary recorded on video, but full of neuromarketing resources to take advantage of you and make you believe that you are and will be like them. It's called a mirror neuron and it happens to all of us who have empathy and that's why we're easy to fool. The Future of Education - MANIFESTO - Screenshot 2022 06 05 at 4.03.58 1024x569 That is why we founded IEBS because we wanted to make high-quality education accessible to everyone, because we believe in people and we know that we all have a gift, we just have to help you find it. Because to learn it is better to do it than to see it or to be told about it, and besides, we don't need exams or teachers. Teams that collaborate and share their knowledge are needed to learn together. Because it is no longer worth learning by memorizing.

We have to relearn how we learn to survive in a world like the one we live in, full of free knowledge, because we don't want to be sold more smoke, or deceived into believing that we are going to be millionaires, what we want is an honest training that helps us to progress in the long term, in a world that is an open forum of knowledge and we cannot ignore it. What we need is to learn to manage it and integrate it into our daily lives. At IEBS we are not a typical school, that is clear. We do not teach classes, we create a space for learning and collaboration where you can develop, learning and sharing from your peers and mentors, with guides that guide you to follow the right path and teach you to learn more in less time thanks to agile methods, with projects , weekly sprints and sprints and we also train you in any of the latest generation methodologies and technologies. You don't think then that we deserve another education. If you agree with me, support or comment on our manifesto and let's ask the rulers, of the entire Spanish-speaking axis, to do something before it's too late. For this reason, we demand an accessible and high-quality education for everyone. Because we believe in people and we know that we all have a gift, we just have to help you discover it so that you don't have to work again in your life. We invite everyone to join, schools, universities, colleges to complete and debate the manifesto and we want to transfer it, if the educational industry so wishes, to the sector. I also want to leave you this interview of the Hacking Education project with Fabián C. Barrio , where despite how controversial some of his statements may be, I think he hits the nail on the head. If you want to participate in this initiative or want to contribute your vision or ideas to improve this manifesto, leave your message in the comments and share it on your social networks or by email. The more we are, the more strength we will have and it is urgent for society to change education and look once and for all to the future with a consensus of all Thank you!