Break Up With Peace Logo Designs Service

targeted mobile phone number list data discuss
Ahad

Break Up With Peace Logo Designs Service

Post by Ahad »

Sister R: No way~ Why doesn't my tablet respond when I turn it on? It seems that I can only throw it away Brother R: ㄟ~ Sister R, what are you doing? Is the tablet broken? Sister R: Yes, so... Brother R: If the tablet is broken, it needs to be recycled, not in the trash can! The EPD has announced that there are 8 waste information items that should be recycled, namely: portable computers, monitors, motherboards, hard drives, power supplies,

casings, printers, and keyboards. Among them, portable computers include notebook computers and tablet computers, which all need to be recycled, and can also be recycled separately. B19(1) Photo Credit: Critical Review Network Sister R: By the way, now everyone pays attention to the issue of "information security". Logo Designs Service
Will the information in this be leaked when the computer is lost? Brother R: Don't worry! The Environmental Protection Agency has piloted the service of waste tablet computer data destruction equipment. Recently,

it has also cooperated with trade exhibitions and physical stores to assist the public in on-site operation and recycling of waste tablets! The operating principle of the machine is very simple~ On the destruction machine, put the tablet to be recycled on it, and for the device interface and key position, such as the power button, charging and transmission hole and SIM card slot, it can be completely destroyed by pressing lightly. Various possibilities to obtain tablet data, recycling is more secure. B19(2)