Self-awareness Is a Superpower Of Graphic Design

Description of your first forum.
khairul618397

Self-awareness Is a Superpower Of Graphic Design

Post by khairul618397 »

But getting from point A (the soul-sucking corporate gig) to point B (working for my mentors with the flexibility and freedom of a freelancer) was no easy task. And today I'm going to tell you how I got to where I am now. Self-awareness is a superpower “Each person in Graphic Design has greater potential for success in specific areas, and the key to human development is building on who you already are.” - Don Clifton Developing self-awareness is at the top of everything I have been able to accomplish over Graphic Design the past few years. It helped me overcome procrastination, perfectionism, and many other obstacles that I had previously allowed to get in my way.

Simple self-discovery gives you the Graphic Design confidence to step out of your comfort zone and take on challenges you may have previously considered “too difficult”. So before we dive into the more business-related strategies I'm going to share with you, here are several of my favorite ways to learn more about yourself. Kolbe A Index by Kathy Kolbe: An assessment that measures your Graphic Design conative strengths, which explains why you do. Gretchen Rubin's Four Tendencies Quiz: See how you meet the inner and outer expectations of your life. It's incredibly helpful for habit building. Sally Hogshead's Fascination Advantage: A personality test that measures how best others perceive you and how you can use your most powerful traits to make a better first impression.

Perry Marshall Marketing DNA Test: This tool is used to assess your Graphic Design natural persuasive and communication style. (You can pick it up for free if you get his 80/20 Sales & Marketing book ). Beyond the profound power of self-awareness and the catalyzing effects of curiosity, there Graphic Design are more specific actions I've taken to leave the corporate treadmill and enter the world of freelance. I made a lot of mistakes and wrong turns before finding (and implementing) these strategies and systems, but in hopes that I can cut down on the time it takes you to find your own “indie groove” , here are five key moves.